Tuesday 24 April 2012

KFC maybe~~ :)

I love chocolate so much~~

I think I can eat them even after my tooth fall. heee :)

but when I think about it, I don't eat chocolate too much, as my favorite chocolate is quite expensive to me.. So in reality my favorite food is actually fried chicken.. My favorite fried chicken is the one that my mom made, I know the recipes is the same but her's taste different, maybe just because it is the love that comes along, as I love her and she loves me.. awww~~~ :)
So back to fried chicken, I have found a recipes in this cyberspace of fried chicken,
so here is it..


Even the picture is so tempting, I bet you want to fried one, like in  right now.. heee.. :)
I found this recipes at http://info-recipe-images.blogspot.com/2012/01/spicy-fried-chicken-legs.html..
Hope you enjoy~~ :D

No comments:

Post a Comment